Current Investment Highlights
- Top line data is anticipated in the Neurotrope phase 2 placebo controlled study testing bryostatin-1 in 148 moderate to severe Alzheimer's patients, in April 2017.
- Neurotrope intends to file for listing with Nasdaq and be listed shortly thereafter.
- Neurotrope intends to file an IND with the FDA to begin testing bryostatin-1 in patients with Fragile X developmental disorder. This is based on successful preclinical studies that have been completed. These studies provide us with the confidence that bryostatin-1 has exhibited among the best preclinical data in this indication.
- The Company is progressing its program for the treatment of Niemann Pick Disease,Type C in collaboration with the Icahn School of Medicine in New York.
- Neurotrope intends to announce further progress in its research collaboration with the Rett Syndrome Foundation.